* ONLINE – LIVE STREAMED *
You have taken basic mediation courses. You want an opportunity to refresh, recharge and continue to build your conflict management and mediation skills. Advanced Mediation makes a deeper dive into challenges for mediators.
- Enhance your knowledge of mediation theory
- Refine your conflict resolution techniques
- Boost your mediation skills with coaching from a professional mediator in a supportive, small group learning environment
This three-day, 21 hour course is available only to those who have completed at least 60 hours of basic mediation courses such as our two courses, Fundamentals of Mediation and Mediation Beyond the Basics.
Optional recorded role-play is available.
Course Fees (In Canadian funds)
Early Registration Discount: $990 + $128.70 HST = $1118.70 – Must register and pay in full by the Discount Deadline, May 19, 2022.
Regular Price: $1060 + $137.80 HST = $1197.80
Registration closes June 10, 2022.
- Registration for Fundamentals of Mediation closes 8 business days before the course start date. Registration for all other courses closes 3 business days before the course start date.
- The full course fee must be paid by 8 business days before the course start date.
- If you register for the Early Registration Discount, we must receive payment by the Discount Deadline. If payment is not received by the Discount Deadline, the Regular Price applies.
- Any registrations made and fees accepted in the last 10 business days before the course start date are non-refundable.
- If you register for a course but cannot attend:
- No refunds will be provided within 10 business days before the course start date or after the course starts.
- More than 30 days before the course starts, there is no fee for withdrawal from a course. A full refund will be provided for all fees paid.
- If you withdraw more than 10 business days but less than 30 days before the course starts, 20% of the course fee is a non-refundable course administration fee. If you register and attend a course at Munn Conflict Resolution Services within one year, the course administration fee will be applied to reduce your course investment at the time you attend the course.
- You may transfer your registration to another person who will attend in your place, so long as the substitute person meets the qualifications to take the same course.
- In the event of special and unforeseeable circumstances, which result in you missing a portion of a course after you have started it, you may be permitted to attend the missed portion of the course at a later time, if space is available and with the prior agreement of you and the course instructor. The course must be completed within one year.
- A Certificate of Completion will be provided only to students who attend and participate in the entire course as scheduled.
- This course is livestreamed using the video platform provided by Zoom Video Communications Inc. By registering for this course, you agree to the use of this technology.
- We welcome participants from other places than Ontario, Canada!
- After you have completed registration and payment for the course, if you would like to apply for accreditation for the course from a law society outside Ontario, Canada or accreditation from another professional group we will provide you with a full course outline.
- Your accreditation application process, and any fees associated with your application for other accreditation, are your responsibility.
- We reserve the right to change the course content, location, video platform, dates, or instructors.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course. If we cancel we will provide a full refund.
- As an outcome of our courses, we cannot guarantee employment or attainment of any professional designation as a mediator or otherwise.
- In the event of any liability resulting from any aspect of our courses for any reason, such liability shall not exceed the course fee paid by the student.
Class time is 9 AM to 5 PM each day